The Knowledge Internship Program
Are you passionate about public television? Knowledge Network is where stories live that speak to our time. Through our network of storytellers, we enhance the public educational broadcasting experience for British Columbians across the province.
Our internship program is designed to partner with BC’s colleges and universities to provide training, skills development and mentorship to students in film, television, internet, communications and other recognized programs. What better way to enhance your learning experience and guide your career?
We offer flexible, long-term, volunteer internship placements in the following areas:
- Marketing / communications / public relations
- Web development / programming and other interactive programs
- Branding and promo production / brand design and special projects
Why be an intern?
- Get access to a dynamic learning environment
- Get practical, hands-on experience in public broadcasting
- This could be your passport to a career in broadcasting!
What does Knowledge Network provide?
- Training, skills development and mentorship provide valuable knowledge and experience
- Challenging responsibilities and assignments with clear learning objectives
- Evaluation and feedback on performance, a letter of recommendation and a professional reference
What we’re looking for
- Bright, ambitious students who are passionate about public broadcasting and eager to learn and create
- Energetic students with a fresh perspective, enrolled in formal education at public institutions in fields of study related to the broadcast and online environment
- A commitment of at least two months to the internship placement
How to apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter stating why you are the right intern for Knowledge Network.
Submissions can be emailed to: email@example.com