Donor Services Specialist
Knowledge Network, BC’s public broadcaster, is seeking a fundraising professional to support the Knowledge: Partners annual fund as Donor Services Specialist. We are looking for someone with drive, enthusiasm and a passion for public broadcasting, who wants more than just a job. The Knowledge: Partners program has shown consistent and steady growth over decades, thanks to our dedicated viewers and donors. Help us continue to grow by:
- Providing leadership and functional supervision in donor relations, donor services and data management
- Processing donations and constituent information by accurately entering data into our CRM (Raiser’s Edge), running reports and exporting data into external software programs
- Nurturing relationships with our donors– answering inquiries, making thank you calls and attending special donor events
- Securing and fulfilling donor benefits – ordering/entering/shipping premiums and coordinating the delivery of our magazine
- Executing the solicitation cycle – preparing files, mailings, tax receipts
- Backing up our Audience Relations department and liaising with finance, IT and other areas
Our successful candidate will have a relevant degree or diploma, ideally in fundraising or non-profit management, and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, demonstrating a solid understanding of fundraising practices and activities. You will have considerable hands-on experience with Raiser’s Edge, and proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, as well as exceptional customer service, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Knowledge Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in everything we do. We offer excellent benefits and a starting salary in the low 50’s, with the opportunity to develop your career. If you are interested in joining a dedicated team of passionate and skilled professionals, please send a letter stating why you are the right person for us, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, by March 31st.
4355 Mathissi Place
Canada V5G 4S8